Outsourcing legal work has become more common for firms that want to deliver work more efficiently with the ability to scale as needed. From basic research to document review for discovery, outsourcing may provide you with the help your firm or in-house counsel needs. The benefits of outsourcing include:
- Accessing the expertise of professionals. When faced with an unfamiliar issue, outsourcing to a legal services firm that has expertise in the relevant area of law provides assurance that you will have quality results.
- Increasing efficiency, which saves money. A task that would take you an inordinate amount of time can be outsourced to a reputable legal services provider that will provide efficient and comprehensive services with a faster turnaround time than you can do internally. This saves money by reducing billable hours.
- Maintaining control of the project. When work is outsourced, you can set the scope of the project, the time frame for its completion, and the budget according to your specific requirements.
- Providing high quality work while reducing employee stress. When work is outsourced to a reputable, experienced service provider, you can be confident the work will be of the highest quality without excess overtime to get the project completed.
- Increasing revenue by freeing up internal resources to take on new business without the costs involved in hiring new associates.
- Scalability. Outsourcing allows you to scale up quickly under the supervision of expert project managers who are proficient at handling large scale projects.
- Minimizing overhead expenses. By outsourcing legal work, you avoid the costs of more office space, additional computers, secure internet access and more.
- Providing flexible services. Outsourcing allows you to keep some legal work in-house and outsource the aspects you may not be competent in or have the internal resources to handle.
- Providing excellent work that is performed by highest quality attorneys who are specifically trained to perform the specific types of work you assign.
- Allowing more time to spend on high-profit legal work and freeing up time for managing the firm, rainmaking, and improving the work/life balance.
At Baer Reed, we offer a myriad of legal support services in a cost-efficient and timely manner. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work. Contact us today to discover how you can benefit by outsourcing your legal work.
- On April 27, 2017
- Back to post list